Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just Saying...

So NOT fair...
They finally open a Chick-Fil-A in Washington state and it's 88 miles away!

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. We got our new mattress today and my husband is like a little kid on Christmas. He keeps saying "It's just so big".

D grilled steaks for us and I made asparagus, mashed potatoes, and crescent rolls. My stomach hasn't been feeling that great but maybe the baby was just hungry because I'm feeling a little better now. Dessert is Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake bars.

D & I have Monday off so we're taking Tess to the dog groomers and then possibly to Babies R Us to look at baby stuff and maybe register a little.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments commented:

Dahlia said...

I'm with you on the Chick-Fil-A! If I didn't have two littles, it'd almost be worth the drive. Hopefully they'll expand further south. And in that vein, hopefully Burgerville will expand north and I'll be a happy woman!

It was good to see you guys tonight. Enjoy your day off!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! We finally have a Chick-Fil-A?! But putting it in B'ham is not playing very nice. :( It's just as close to us as the nearest Sonic... in Oregon. Lucky you, you actually go to Oregon more than once every few years, so you get to enjoy Sonic food.

~Sister-in-Law Steph