I'm going to do this post in a bulleted format because simply too much has been going on and if I write about all of it I'll bore myself and you. So, here goes!
- Millie's first tooth (her bottom left) broke through on February 5th. This helps explain the terrible sleeping and overall crankiness that is atypical for her.
- The night before Valentine's Day, David took Millie and me to a local chinese restaurant. I only bring this up because of how cute my baby looked that evening and because I have proof of her cuteness...
- David and I went to see "Avatar" on Valentine's Day, but it was sold out so we saw the movie "Valentine's Day" instead. It's a rental. We finally saw "Avatar" yesterday in 3D and it was good - the animation (especially in 3D) is incredible. Here's Amelia and David on Valentine's Day...
- David bought Amelia a Sophie the Giraffe teething toy as a Valentine's Day gift. He also made her a card by drawing hearts and writing "Happy Valentine's Day" on a piece of folded cardstock. He's not an artist but I hope he does that for her every Valentine's Day - it's pretty special.
- The weather here lately has been incredible. Mid 50s to lower 60s and beautiful blue skies. On Friday we took Amelia to the park right up the street. David thought I was a little crazy for wanting to take her on the slide and swings, but we did it and I think she liked it, even if her face doesn't show it!
Our plum tree is really going crazy right now, blooming really early. So I couldn't resist getting a couple of pictures of Amelia with it.
- I thought I had more to say but apparently my memory is short. Wait, I already knew that. This is why I need to post often. Otherwise I forget what I want to say. Oh, I'm annoyed that the Olympics air live on the east coast and we get a 3 hour time delay even though they are taking place just a couple of hours north of here.
- Here's a cute video I took of Amelia (far right) with her cousins Kate (middle) and Anna (far left) last time we were in Oregon at the end of January. My sister, Lindsay, is the one with the blanket.
Busy week this week, but hopefully I'll post more often now. Obviously if I wait then I forget everything.